When you and your spouse decide to get a divorce, divorce mediation can be a civil way to settle your family law case with the help of a mediator. Divorce brings a number of complications in the couple’s life. Your family law or divorce mediator offers you the best guidance to resolve your problems or conflicts. In addition, a mediator can help you and your spouse cover the numerous issues such as the distribution of assets, Florida time sharing (child custody), alimony, child support, taxes, and many more.
Doing a Miami, Palm Beach, Boca Raton or Fort Lauderdale Divorce mediation is a simple as well as a flexible process for thecouples. Moreover, although it is recommended, you are not required to hire a Family Law or Divorce lawyer for divorce to represent you. However, a mediator is required. In this process, you have a golden opportunity to express your views and problems for negotiation. In addition to it, the process of using a Miami, Palm Beach, Boca Raton or Fort Lauderdale Divorce or family law attorney has become easy because we have experienced family law mediators and lawyers.
Key Features of Florida Family Law Mediation:-
- It requires less time to solve your issue as compared to court.
- In court, sometime due to the general matters, your hearings will be delayed, but this does not occur in the mediation process.
- The length of divorce mediation also depends upon your case and the Florida Family Law issues you are trying to resolve.
- If you and your partner are not satisfied with the conditions of your family law settlement, you can continue to negotiate with your Florida mediator.
- In addition to it, couples face many difficulties in time sharing (child custody), too, because it is hard to choose with whom the child will live.
In the end, divorce is not an easy process. It is like the turning point of couple’s life. After separation, they both start their new life. However, before they face extreme conflict, litigation and difficulties, it is wise to choose an experienced mediator and attorney.